October 20, 2022
One of the many changes to our evolving world, post-pandemic, is the growing importance and influence of the HR role.
To help emphasize this growing importance, we gathered a few statistics from recent surveys conducted:
- The increasing need for specialized HR experts: More than 40% of HR leaders say their companies have added specialists in technology, flexible work, recruiting, or compensation.
- More than 1 in 3 of those surveyed say HR leaders have joined the C-suite at their organization in the past three years. HR now has a senior leadership voice at 72% of companies.
- Growing influence = growing budgets: 74% of HR professionals expect an increase in HR spending over the next 3-5 years. These increases will be in areas such as; health care benefits, HR technology upgrades and training & development.
- Employers are looking at new approaches to HR, with 66% saying their organization is likely to explore adding innovative benefits.
- The report notes that Director, Pauline Sobelman, says “as more legislation comes up…it’s becoming extremely difficult to be a generalist and keep track of the regulations. With the liability attached to getting it wrong, companies are finding they need dedicated people with specialized expertise in-house as well as outside experts.”
This is where CalmHR steps in.
You can go through the trouble of hiring an array of HR vendors and providers, hire in-house costly HR professionals, or simply partner with CalmHR so that you can remain, well, calm.
CalmHR handles payroll, training, employee benefits, executive benefits, retirement, compliance, worker’s comp, and more, and wraps it all into ONE, user-friendly platform, allowing you to access every facet of HR at the touch of a button, whether you are on your computer, tablet, iPhone or Android.
Now more than ever, the struggle to compete for talent with heavily resourced big businesses is an ongoing challenge. CalmHR can help level the playing field for small to medium-sized businesses by providing access to Fortune 500, big-business employee benefits. One of our innovative benefit programs features no change in medical carrier, while ELIMINATING copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket costs for all in-network services.
There is a growing need for specialized expertise, and managing your employees requires compliance with copious local, state, & federal regulations governing everything from pre-hire to post-termination. Through our team of subject matter experts with 37+ years of experience, you no longer have to think about operating within compliance at the local, state, & federal levels, or exposure to fines & lawsuits.
Use the link below to schedule a brief introductory call to evaluate if we are the right fit for you and your organization.
Sources:BenefitsPRO survey finds HR specialists responding to changing timesNational Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)